Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Max Update: Week 37

We are already 1/2 way thru week 37...can you believe it? I feel like I still have so much to do. In fact, the sticky note attached to the bottome left corner of the computer labeled "Things to do in the next three weeks" reminds me that I have only crossed off 2 of the 6 "things" I want to get done before Max. And although I plan to continue working on that list my opinion about the arrival of Max has changed! Before I wanted everything to be structured and set up and ready...right on schedule. But now I say "Bring it on!" I'm ready to see my little guy/girl whether the house is dirty or not. :)
This may or may not have something to do with my increasingly huge feet! I swear they look like snossages. And I didn't know that when something swelled up that it hurt...I just thought it looked funny. Ha Boy was I wrong. :)
In all honesty I can't complain! I am nearing the end of this journey and I have been one lucky girl! I can handle 1 month of ugly feet in return for a beautiful Max!

Dr. Appointmet updates:
-Max's heart rate was 144 BPM.
-I was dilated to a 3 and was 70% effaced.
-I gained .6 lbs for a total gain so far of about 23 lbs.

Pictures for week 37:

Kevin said this one had the perfect angle...it shows just how big the Max bump is! :)






On another note my co-workers have started placing bets on Max's arrival. They have a sheet where for $1.00 you can guess the date, weight, and gender of Max! Then they are donating all of the money to our little baby! I work with some pretty darn awesome people! :)
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment