Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I did it...

What did I do that is blog worthy? Well I packed my hospital bag! I'm not sure why I feel this is a huge step for me but I was putting it off as long as I could. I guess I thought that if I didn't pack my bag then it wasn't quite time for Max to be here.

I sure do want to see my sweet baby but I'm getting nervous. Not for being a Mom so much but for being prepared. Do we have everything we need? Is the house "baby ready"? I've planned to breastfeed but what if that doesn't work? Are we making the right choice about daycare? And the list goes on and on. I wake up in the middle of the night (to go to the bathroom of course because there is a watermelon sized baby on my bladder) and then I can't fall back asleep due to the previously mentioned thoughts running through my mind. I know everything will be just fine and Max will love us even if the house is a bit dirty on his/her first day home but it's hard to not want everything to be just perfect before our little love muffin makes his/her debut.

So here's to hoping my bag stays neatly packed by the door for a few more weeks and Max continues to stay continent in my snuggly warm belly...at least until I find room in our cute little kitchen to put away all the baby bottles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment