Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Final Countdown

Woo Hoo!!!! We are officially at 35 weeks. And while I am very excited about meeting our little "love muffin" I am becoming very aware of the fact that this meeting could happen at any time.


I have started feeling what I think are Braxton Hicks contractions but hello...I've never had contractions before so how am I really supposed to know? All of the books and magazines say that I will begin "dropping" before Max's arrival so every night I look in the mirror and try to remember the exact location/shape of my huge belly. Ask me if I've noticed any difference? Nope...and I'm not sure that I will! :) This stuff is harder to pin-point than the books make it out to be. So I have decided that Max will just have to follow his/her Momma's plan and be here exactly April 12th...it is written on my calender in red and circled which makes it official right?




Here are the week 35 baby bump pictures:





And for those of you that were wondering about last weeks appointment here is a quick update.
-Max was an active little thing and his/her heart rate was at 162 BPM.
-This ever so hungry Momma gained another 5 lbs in 2 weeks. Dr. K said that at 20 lbs I was still doing ok but that I should shoot for gaining no more than 10 lbs in the next 5 weeks. So I've been eating apples and grapes like they were going out of style and waddling up and down the stairs many extra times throughout the day. Let's hope that helps balance out the occasional Arby's sandwich! :)
Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment