Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Final Countdown

26 days! Yep...down to days everyone!


I started ideas for today's blog last night and the hubby talked me into watching a movie with him instead so this will be short and sweet!


I still feel fantastic but I think I'm slowing down? Kevin and I went grocery shopping on Monday and when we got home I had muffin tops for ankles. You know how the top of the muffin always spills out over the wrapper...that's what my ankles looked like over the tops of my socks. :( I propped those puppies up and they went down soon enough but they looked pretty gross for a while. And today I have the day off. So I decided that I needed to get a few things done "just in case" Max decides to make an appearance early. So I created a list and went running around Wichita from 9 AM until about 2 PM. I got lots of things accomplished and even got to eat lunch with the hubs but man am I tired! I used to be able to shop for 2 days in a row...well not with this huge ol belly. After I finish this blog I'm probably going to sit my bootie outside to enjoy the weather for a bit and maybe even take a snooze.

Week 36:









This appointment was great!
-I gained 2.3 lbs...yeah for me and all the fruit I've been eating!
-Max's heart rate was at 160 BPM.
-I am dilated to a two and 60% effaced.
Holy Cow! I know that I could be dilated at a two for a week or even a month but this is all starting to become so real! My baby could be here tomorrow for all I know! I've started to do this weird thing where each time I do something like take a shower or put on makeup I think "This could be the last time I ever do this in peace." :) Because really tonight could be the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment