Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Woopie!

We were getting ready for bed last Thursday and I let out this super strange giggle/yelp/screech and Kevin didn't know what was going on. But that was my "super excited because our baby is getting so close" noise. I've been so darn excited about getting to week 30 and I'm not sure of the importance of that week in particular but it seems like a milestone. So I let out the joyous noise and did a little dance before going to bed! Woo hoo for almost week 30! On the same note I am also excited that my appointment with Dr. K on Tues marks the start of going to the Dr. every 2 weeks as opposed to every 4...which again means that Max will be here before too long! Holy Toledo!

Through the first 6 months of pregnancy I didn't really think I was having very strong cravings but I realized recently that yes, I sure do crave certain things. I'm still stuck on beef but more precisely, Arby's beef and cheddar sandwiches. And I could eat oatmeal every day...probably twice. As far as sweets go, I don't want them but that hasn't stopped me from eating them lately.

I've been trying to get back into the groove of working out lightly. Since all last month I was "focused" on gaining weight I didn't do much in terms of going out of my way to walk or bike. I've started to feel a bit "fluffy" and have decided that I miss getting a little sweaty. I'm completely ok with gaining weight for Max I just don't want to gain a ton and then have a terrible time getting rid of the after baby junk. :) So in the last 2 weeks I've walked/waddled on the treadmill a few times, swam, biked, and used the elliptical. It feels REALLY good and I'm glad to be back on the bandwagon.
And this might be TMI but recently my pubic bone feels like it is being ripped apart in the middle...ok maybe not quite that painful but it isn't comfortable. I read on the Internet that my hormones are starting to "separate" my bones to prepare for giving birth. If that's the case bring on the pain! I can't wait to see my Max!
Here are the Baby Bump pictures of week 29 day 4 of the Max Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment