Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The {UGLY} truth...

It's been said a few times that I was a "not so cute" baby. And while I feel this statement has been overused by some (Kevin) I believe it is "somewhat" true. Take this picture for instance. I'm not hideous...just a bit pudgy with squinty eyes. Ok and my head is kinda funny shaped. I feel it can also be said that Kevin was a "not so cute" baby. Take for example, exhibit 1 shown below. The kid looks like he just went to the dentist but I honestly believe that was him giving his [good] smile! :)
That baby ugliness didn't last for too long...look at us below! All smiles and loving life!
There were however some awkward stages along the way...I think we had matching glasses? And with the help of contact lenses we grew out of the geeky look. And look at us now! Who would have thought these two semi-good looking people (I inserted the word {semi} here so that I wouldn't look conceited ;) ) came from those funny looking babies?


So while it seems that baby Max as no hope for being a cute baby I would like us all to remember that the baby stage doesn't last too long and that to a mother, a baby is ALWAYS cute...at least that's what our Mom's told themselves. :)

We love you baby Max and to us you are already the cutest thing in the {World}!

1 comment: