Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just call me Santa!

You see I do have the big ol' belly and I have a ton of gifts under the tree!




That's right my friends I am down to 2 presents left to buy. I am so darn particular when it comes to gift giving! I want the person to look down in their box or bag and think "Wow! Kevin and Kelci really know just who I am!" Or maybe they could say "This IS exactly what I wanted! How did they know?" Have you ever received that gift that was right on target? And your eyes just lit up after seeing it? That's what every present should do!

And even when the recipient believes they are being very specific I feel the need to find "exactly" what they want. Since I know my little brother doesn't read this I'll give you an example. He said, "I want a good pair of wool gloves". Really? Not exactly exciting but I spent a good 2 hours "shopping" on the Internet just to find the king of wool gloves. And to go one further... I found wool "long-johns" to go with these wool gloves! He wanted wool...well he's gettin it! :)

So here's to spending the rest of the evening surrounded by pretty bags, bows and boxes! If you find the perfect gift you can't wrap it in just anything right? :)


Christmas 2009 in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment