Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm so darn excited!

Promise not to laugh? :)

I'm taking a crocheting class in January!!!
I know, it sounds funny but I am ecstatic! I've been a bit bored lately, and I know all of that will change soon, but I feel like I need a hobby. So Crocheting it is! It looks relaxing and it doesn't require mass amounts of supplies be carried wherever you go. Oh and just think of all the cute stuff I can make for Max!
It will probably take me forever to be this good but can't you just see our baby in a little beanie like this! Who would have ever thought I'd be so excited about a bit of yarn and some needles?!
So friends and family put in your orders for next Christmas...or maybe the year after that...I guess it all depends on my crocheting ability!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment