Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Sunday, July 17, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog...

That is the question.

I feel like I have so much to say and so much to "document" but I'm never sure what I can or can not write on this blog. I usually try to only blog when I am feeling ok or have had a bad day with a good outcome; a life lesson learned sort of day. But there are days when I feel like crap and I have so much I just want to get out. I want to be that strong women that everyone looks up to and I want to hold my head up and look toward the future but there are only so many days I can do that. I do feel like I am doing well and I am thankful for all of the support but I don't want to let everyone down when I have a little pity party. I want to smile and I want to laugh and I do but I also want to cry and hurt without being the crying crazy lady in the store or the women who stares at every baby in a car seat.

So here it is: I have bad days and I have terrible nights. If you happen to catch me during one of these times don't be alarmed. :) I'll "snap to" soon enough. Just chat with me or give me a hug. Remind me of how lucky I was to get to spend the 8 most amazing weeks of my life with my beautiful Maxton.

Boy I sure do miss him.

4 comments:

  1. Kelci- I think that blogging will help you and will give you an outlet to just be you and write down what you are feeling. No one is here to judge you we are here to support you! This is the place to be able to write how you feel! Please know that there are many people praying and thinking of you often! Your sweet little Maxton has touched so many lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think that blogging will help you express the feelings you are dealing with. Your blogging friends are here to support you not judge you! No one knows what it is like to be in your shoes and personally I think you are doing great and handling things in the way that works best for you and that is what is important! Keep your head held high and know that Maxton is watching you each and everyday to help get you through this difficult situation!

    Kelli @ loveoursimplelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelci -- Like I told your Mom -- if you ever just want to come talk - cry - laugh - get away or whatever you think you need to do. Just give me a call and I will be there for you with no questions - I can listen and cry with you all the same.

    Love ya bunches!!!! Take care and know that I am always there for you and you are doing great in my books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelc,
    I will always be here to talk with you, listen to you, and heck i might even cry with you. It has been 4 years and i continue to have my bad days. You have handled it much better than I think I did and it was not even close to the same! You ARE the "STRONG" one. Your strength amazes me every day and i am sure it does the same to others. But listen, even the strongest of women would crumple with even a fraction of what you have recently experienced. You ARE someone to look up too, You ARE amazingly strong, and just because you need to vent hun, does not mean that you are none of those things!! It will get easier now that you have a little extra to keep you side tracked. And don't worry, you will never forget Max. Congrats to the both of you. Kevin, I do not know you and neither does the ol' man i have following me around but he would be willing to do the same for you if you ever need someone to talk to. If you snagged an amazing person like Kelci, you have to be just as amazing!!!! You both take care and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! If you ever need to cry, talk, sit in silence, have a shoulder to cry on....you just holler. Here always!!
    Love, Abbie

    ReplyDelete