Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not sure about this all...

I'm going to admit it...I've been a little "grinchy" lately. And my attitude probably needs an adjustment. [Physically] I've been feeling great but [mentally] I'm stressed and agitated. And I don't want to be. I love this time of year...family, friends, and lots of togetherness. But it seems like this year everything is going so fast. I can't wait to see our families but at the same time we are "budgeting" the time we can spend at both places. Totally not relaxing! I want to put our tree up but can't "find" the time or energy. I get stressed about finding the *perfect* Christmas presents for everyone and I'm behind schedule! I wish we had more TIME! :)


From tonight on I'm going to make a conscious effort to be a little more cheerful! I'm going to remember:

that we are {LUCKY} to have so many people who {love} us
that we have jobs that allow us time off
that we don't have to worry about where our Thanksgiving meal will come from that we have a beautiful HOME to put our Christmas tree in
that we have the budget to be able to give to others

So here's to THANKSGIVING and to all we have to be THANKFUL for!

This is picture to put me in the "Spirit". Our first Christmas together. What a wonderful year it has been. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment