Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Best Tuesday Ever!

OK so I don't really remember too many Tuesdays being very relevant so I'm going to say that this one definitely ranked in the top three ever!

First of all, it was my wonderful hubby's birthday! Happy 25 Bug! I got him a Kindle for his birthday and he pretty much loves it!



Also because I had the whole entire day off...and for good reason! You wanna know why? We got to see our amazing creation live and in action! Yep that's right! Max, at 19 weeks starred in his/her very own sonogram!


So here's how the day went:

I woke up to make a quick breakfast for the birthday boy and Darlene, Andi and Lyla (who were here for their quarterly shopping trip).

I did a few loads of laundry, took a bath and waited for my Mom, Aunt Kim, and G-ma to get here.

We met Kevin for lunch at Chipotle...which he {loves}

We all met at the Dr.'s for our appointment...let's just say there are already quite a few people who love baby Max!

Here is a group shot of the fam hanging out in the lobby:

Next was the sonogram:
Everything went fantastic! The sono tech said that Max measured great, had functioning internal parts, and was all-together just fine! That's exactly what we needed to hear and there might have been a few tears shed! :) P.S. We didn't find out the gender...so Max it will continue to be!

After the sonogram I had my regular appointment. I gained 2 pounds and again everything was fine.

Then Dar, Andi and Lyla headed out, and Kevin went home to catch some zzz's and do some running. We, on the other hand, went shopping for a "few" maternity items...let's just say I am one HOT MOMMA in my prego clothes! :)

We met back up for supper at Granite City (Yummy) and then Mom, Aunt Kim and G-ma headed home.

Kevin and I spent the rest of the evening relaxing and talking about just how awesome it was to see our baby! Here is a picture of my baby bump at 19 weeks and a few days...It really just appeared out of nowhere!

Well I think that pretty much sums the day up! What a lucky girl you say? Don't worry...I already know!

No comments:

Post a Comment