Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A bit of Randomness...

This week has just flown by!
I don't really remember Monday since I was so excited about Tuesday. And on Wednesday I vounteered at Catholic Charaties so that made the day a lot better. Today was a bit slow but I got home to supper in the oven (ham and potatoes), we watched a little How I Met Your Mother, and then I hit the treadmill! It's amazing how 30 solid minutes of hard walking can get this pregnant ladies heart a pumpin! But I just remember that I'm working out for more than just me now and it makes the whole 30 minutes better... well that and Kevin is right beside me playing video games so I'm really not alone. :)

Another random bit of info: That "strange" feeling I've been having for the last 2 weeks was definetily Max! Yep...he/she's a mover! I guess I've known it was Max but I couldn't be sure so I just put the thought aside. Now I ABSOLUTELY know it's Max. He/She is most active right before bed and right before lunch while I'm sitting at my desk. Oh what a great feeling!

And since I didn't post them earlier, here are a few pictures of our "2nd Honeymoon" as Kevin likes to call it.
Have a super fun weekend and Go Chiefs!

No comments:

Post a Comment