Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Max sure is a mover!

Wow this week has flown by! I feel like I say that every week lately but seriously...it just whizzed past!

Last Saturday and Sunday we went to the Cheifs game with the ^WHOLE^ Boxberger family. We had a lot of fun and had awesome seats! Oh and the Chiefs Dominated!!! And I am letting my novis blogging skills show by telling you all that I forgot to take my camera! :( I can assure you however, that it was a GOOD time!

Monday and Tuesday weren't very extraordinary.

Wednesday our Credit Union was robbed. It wasn't at either of the branches Kevin or I work at but it was a very scary/"real-life" event for us all. The girls at the branch were shaken up but nobody was hurt and we all said a big prayer for that!
Thursday was Turkey Day! We slept in, went to see Grandma-B, and then headed to GB for the first feast of the day. We always celebrate with the [very] extended Kaiser side for lunch. It's fun to see family that you wouldn't normally see but we usually end up in our "family pods" anyway. And there were a few people missing (Uncle Ty, Aunt Kim and families) that I really would have loved to be there. :) Next we went to the Burkey's for family photos. Let's just say we are super lucky to have such an awesome photographer! We put on our cute clothes, braved the {slight} chill, and smiled until our lips went numb. But it was totally worth it...the unedited shots turned out great so I can't wait to see the finished products. After pictures I got to spend a ton of time with Lyla while Darlene finished up with dinner. What a cute niece we have...I'm pretty sure she loves us. :) Dinner was very tasty and the company was even better.
We sure do have a LOT to be Thankful for!
Friday was NOT Black Friday in this household as we both had to work. :(
Saturday we also worked in the morning but I spent the WHOLE afternoon finding leftover sale items. I ~LOVE~ shopping...especially for others! Kevin brought the Christmas stuff up from the basement and then went gambling with a friend for the evening.
*** A highlight in the life of Max***
Kevin got to feel him/her move for the first time!!!! Max is such a mover! It feels like he/she is just doing flips in there all day. I was so excited when I first "thought" I felt it but this is a whole new, exciting experience now that Kevin can share it with me! Keep on moving little Maxter...I bet he/she is just practicing for the swimming lessons Kevin will undoubtedly enroll them in. :)

And today--Sunday...well it's still dragging on. I am sick. Blah! I hate being sick...with a passion. Between my dates with the bed I have managed to do 2 loads of laundry, clean up the room, watch the Steelers squeak out a victory, and decorate the Christmas tree. Not too bad considering I've went through at least a box of Kleenex doing so.


Here's to hoping this cold goes away and my presents magically wrap themselves! Oh and Happy Week 21 Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment