Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Million + 1 Thanks

Where do I even start?
This has by far been the hardest two weeks in my entire life and somehow I am still smiling between the tears. And ya know why? Because Kevin and I have the best family and friends in the entire world!

I've thought about how I would tell everyone thanks and what I would write on my "Thank You Blog" but each time I write something down it doesn't seem substantial enough. I honestly believe that I would not have made it this far without all of your support and prayers.

And you know one of the things I've learned from this time: There really are GOOD people in the world. People who give without getting and people who support and encourage even though they are struggling with their own issues.

I'm not sure I will ever find the exact words I want to say but just know that we appreciate everything you have done for us and all the love you have shown to us. We are better people because of you and we love you all very much. So to our families and to our friends, both the ones we already have and to those we have never met, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Kelci and Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Kelci- I love you! You have always done so much for others and I'm glad that you have had people return that to you in your time of need. I will never forget all the time your spent with Heather and I when she was sick. Your support meant so much to us. I hope that we can somehow be as good to you as you were to us. My heart breaks for you! Max was so blessed to have you and Kevin for parents during his short stay here. I'll see you soon. Much love girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelci,
    Max, you, Kevin, and the rest of your family have not escaped my heart and mind. Hope you have been able to feel the love from San Fran because I've tried really hard to send it that far :) Please know that I am here if you need anything, at all... ever! I can not imagine the heartache you are enduring, but hope that you are able to able to find peace that Max is now safe and in a place where suffering does not exist. Praying for your heart's comfort, always!

    Love,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete