Wedding Day Bliss

Wedding Day Bliss

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In our house Sundays are all about….The Steeler Nation!

As you all know, Kevin grew up in Pittsburgh and moved to Kansas in 6th grade. He brought along with him his love for the Steelers. And when we got married he made it very clear to me that he would appreciate it if I were a Steelers fan too. :) So my closet is now littered with a few gold and black items…including these earrings that my wonderful hubby got for me!


I’ve actually grown to love the Steelers with a little coaching from Mr. KBurk. I know well over 15 players by name and am getting better at totally understanding the game.
Since we don’t have cable at our house we have to go to this local eating establishment. They usually have the Steelers game on there and the food is tolerable. Lately there have been a ton of people in their black and gold jerseys! Kevin says it’s like being with family. :)

So I guess if I get to spend time with my husband doing something he {loves} then I’m all for it! It also helps that all the players look so darn good in those football pants! :) Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment